Category:WindPRO 3.4 Service Pack 1
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 1:
This Service Pack contains corrections to bugs reported by users. Thanks to all for submitting feedback.
- Fixed issue with loading an old map file
- Fixed issue in Google Earth where symbols would have a white background
- Fixed annoyance where dragging a calculation to the "+" tab would not create a new tab.
- Fixed issue with WMS maps from Niedersachsen
- Fixed issue in Diagnose tool not completely emptying cache data
- Fixed issue where the Map Composer would output a map with a wrong height when using Dynamic maps
- Fixed compatibility issues with some WMS servers
- Fixed issue with status bar hiding when updating the WTG catalogue
- Reduced ambiguity of legend definitions
- Changed wording in save dialogue when exporting road object to Shape file
- Changed wording of checkbox in Site Data Object (Purpose:WAsP) about automatic updates of weights and distances
- Removed "[64-bit]" tag from windPRO title bar
- Fixed error in Dutch 2011 noise code, where shutdown during night would yield a wrong result. Dutch Decibel calculations made between version 3.4.387 and 3.4.401 should be recalculated.
- Fixed issue when changing noise map settings would cause an exception
- Fixed issue where the user would be prompted for handling missing noise data, even if no data was missing.
- Selected number of shown decimals for noise results now also applies to LWA [dB(A)]
LOSS & UNCERTAINTY
- Fixed error in shadow flicker loss calculation. Losses reported in previous 3.4 versions were too high. If you think that this could have a significant impact on your project, make sure to recalculate shadow flicker losses in Loss & Uncertainty.
- Fixed issue with slow shadow loss calculation
- Turbine models specified as ed. 3 turbines can now be used in ed. 4
- Fixed issue where Class S was not allowed when using Zip & Encrypt
- Fixed issue where a wind speed dependent definition of Class S would not work for IEC ed. 4 in the effective turbulence check
- Added check to ensure all components have sensors when zip&encrypting a load response file.
- Fixed issue when response models include ControlClimateParameters in sector-wise calculations where the damage matrix (but not actual result) was overwritten with omnidirectional results for the first turbine
- Fixed issue where editing WAsP parameters would not color the "Edit WAsP parameters" button yellow
- Fixed issue in Profile tab where the profile graph with WAsP-CFD would not update when changing the heat flux parameter
- Fixed issue where using a cloned, but not yet calculated, PARK calculation would fail the wake cleaning
- Fixed issue where the Filter would ignore the "=" operator
- Fixed issue where entering a symbol character in the filter would cause an exception
- High resolution data is now exported including seconds time-stamp
- Changed default description naming of Meteo object with EMD-WRF data
- Fixed issue with diverging coordinates for graphic representation, optimized and realized layouts of Park Design Object
- Fixed error where linking multiple wind statistics to a wtg only the nearest wind statistic would be used. If you think that this could have a significant impact on your project, make sure to recalculate.
- Fixed error where loading a Geo-tiff file into an Elevation Grid object would not be used in PARK. If you think that this could have a significant impact on your project, make sure to recalculate.
- Fixed error where recalculating an old PARK calculation, created before version 3.2 with manual air density settings, could lead to wrong results when the air density settings were not checked/updated again before starting the calculation.
- Fixed error where using bat curtailment would cause the total park power to defer from the sum of all turbines' power
- Fixed issue where the input field for hub height would be reset when reopening the "Input of wake parameters and/or ambient turbulence" window.
- Fixed issue where the input field for hub height would not match the TI height column header in the "Input of wake parameters and/or ambient turbulence" window.
- Fixed issue where the c-factor would default to 0.4 instead of 0.48 when selecting "Advanced" Park2 wake model
- Fixed issue where activating curtailment would generate redundant columns in result to file.
- Fixed annoyance in PARK result to file where a curtailment with sunrise/sunset conditions would generate redundant time steps
- Selecting the output option "Individual results for selected WTGS", is now respected in the Result to file "Park time variation - one file for each WTG". windPRO will only generate individual files for the selected turbines. Useful for large parks.
- Added an asterisk to the "Curtailment assumptions" report if a curtailment is skipped.
- Fixed drawing issue with graphs based on linear regression with one or more turbines having no enabled data
- Fixed issue where calculating WCP with linear regression method combined with minimum WCP could cause inconsistent WCP values
- Fixed annoyance where radio button selection on "Concept Choice" tab would disappear
- Fixed issue in WCP report setup, where settings were not remembered
- Added info-button to the Power Curve graph in the Analysis tab
- Changed default description naming of Meteo objects created from Performance Check
- Changed description in wind speed correction (Simplified PARK calculation)
- Settings are now remembered when re-opening wind speed correction (Simplified PARK calculation)
- Fixed issue where DAE models would always be photorealistic, even if rendering by symbol color was selected.
- Fixed issue where the rendering process would start unprompted
- Improved stitching of cylindrical panoramas with skewed rotation plane
- Fixed issue where a calculation of a flicker map of a very specific dimension would fail.
- Fixed issue with area objects being selectable even if ZVI is disabled
- Fixed issue where re-visiting a SHADOW calculation with ZVI enabled would include all new Area objects, even if these were not present in the original calculation
- Fixed error in terrain check visualization
- Fixed issue with sector management graphic displaying angles with an offset
- Fixed issue where running a ed.4 calculation and then changing to ed.3 would leave results from ed.4 in the report
- Enabled the use of changing a regedit key, so the sector count will be taken from a frequency table instead of being hardcoded to 12
- Fixed formatting issue with Main report when using scaling, but no calibration of time series.
- Fixed issue where the duration time for completing a calculation was not correctly written in the Calculations list
- Changed text in Output Interval in "Meteo Solar Data" tab
TR10 Quality Factor
- Fixed issue where it was possible to scroll to a month outside the data period
- Fixed issue where re-loading status codes after import of consistent wind speed time series would write comments to other non-comment columns
- Added ability to handle "T" or "Z" inside status code timestamps
- Changed starting tab when opening existing TR10 calculation
- Fixed issue where the legend for the graph "Area with specific vertical subtended angle" would not display the upper threshold of the last class.
This category currently contains no pages or media.