Danish Elevation Model
The Danish Elevation Model dataset (DHM - Danmarks Højdemodel) holds records of the heights in the Danish landscape with reference to the sea as its basic zero-level.
The Danish Elevation Model data is available in WindPRO in four different verions: one based on gridded raw data sources and three based on raw vector data sources. The data sources are (with the official Danish name given last):
- DHM 10m gridded data - DHM/Terræn
- DHM 2.5m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
- DHM 5.0m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
- DHM 10.0m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
Please note, that these datasets were updated early 2013. Also, note the official danish name of the Dataset, as this needs to be acknowledged when using the data in your own applications.
Vertical: 0.05m (for original 0.4m grided data)
Availability in WindPRO
The all four datasets are available from the WindPRO online services.
Licence and Acknowledgement
Indeholder data fra Geodatastyrelsen, [datasæt-navn], [år]
Contains data from the Danish Geodata Agency, [dataset-name], [year]
Contour lines originate from DHM/Højdekurver: That is, the three contour lines datasets (with 2.5m, 5.0m and 10.0m contour separation) were processed by EMD from the original dataset as lines with 0.5 m contour separation. The raw contour data is available in either TAB or SHP format (i.e. map formats for MapInfo or ArcMap). Vector data originate from DHM/Terræn.
- Original 10 m grid data files available from the Danish 'Kortforsyning' http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/dhmterr%C3%A6n-10-m-grid.
- Original 0.5 m contour files: http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/dhmh%C3%B8jdekurver-05-m-%C3%A6kvidistance.
- All geo-data products from the Danish Geodata Agency: http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/geodataprodukter