Category:WindPRO 3.4 Service Pack 3
Revision as of 16:36, 10 June 2021 by PMN
- Fixed issue where opening a .w33e file in 3.4 could make the information about the calcualation duration lenght and finishing time disappear.
- Fixed issue where an Area object could cause windPRO to slow down.
- Fixed error where PARK calculations with resource files would not accept operation mode curtailments.
- Fixed issue when running a calculation with two .rsf files at different heights using PARK2
- "Fixed error when using a weibull distribution from Meteo with 0 (zero) value for A or k parameters at a height different from hub height."
LOSS & UNCERTAINTY
- Fixed annoyance where Print setup would display wrong icon
- Fixed issue where the experimental grid curtailment loss in PARK, would not be included in the annual yield loaded into Loss & Uncertainty.
- Fixed rare issue in ETM calculation causing an exception.
- Fixed issue where cancelling the selection of a particular filter in the filter options in the analysis-analyser would still activate the filter.
- Fixed issue where configuring the report setup to display borders would cause the Post-Construction report to not print the calculation methodology description.
- Fixed issue with handling of time zones, when time zone of imported SCADA data differs from the time zone in Project properties.
- Fixed issue with erroneously calculated MTTR and MTBF, when the time window is manually set.
This category currently contains no pages or media.