Austrian Elevation Model
The Austrian elevation model is a digital terrain model (Digitales Geländemodell) produced by the geoland project – a joint effort and portal from the nine provinces of Austria. The Austrian DTM model was built from airborne laserscans.
- Spatial Coverage: Austria
- Resolution: 10 m
- Data-type: Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- Coordinate system: Austrian Lambert (EPSG 31287) in original data
- Version: Data downloaded in January 2019.
- Vertical Accuracy: N/A
Availability from within WindPRO
The data are available directly from within windPRO in 10-meter resolution. The data can be accessed from the online-services in the following objects:
- Line Object (with purpose to height contour lines)
- Elevation Grid Object
License and Attribution
The product belongs to the open geo-data of Austria (Offene Daten Österreich). The data have been licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Austria License (CC BY 3.0 AT).
Please accept the license conditions and use a proper attribution when using this dataset, such as:
Contains Austrian elevation data from the Geoland Project (geoland.at). Distribution through EMD and windPRO. CC BY 3.0 AT geoland.at.
- The Geoland project and the Austrian provinces are thanked for producing this digital elevation dataset – and disseminating it in the public domain and thus for aiding the development of renewable energy.
- Integration of this dataset into EMD services was co-supported through the InnoWind project (www.innowind.dk) which is co-funded by the Danish Innovation Fund