Finnish Topographic Map
The Finnish Topographic Map is a part of the dynamic, zoomable maps in windPRO. The maps were developed by the National Land Survey of Finland - and the dynamic map service in windPRO holds scales of 1:50000, 1:100000, 1: 250000 and 1:500000. Coverage is the whole of Finland.
- The map was derived from source data accessed in January 2019.
Availability from Within windPRO
- From map window: Click the ‘Add map’ globe-icon -> then ‘Dynamic Maps’
- From main menu: Click ‘Project’ -> ‘Properties’ -> ‘Background Maps’ -> ‘Dynamic Maps’
License and Attribution
The map is distributed based on data that belongs to the open data of the National Land Survey of Finland. Open data by the National Land Survey of Finland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please use the following attribution when using this dataset: Topographical map from the National Land Survey of Finland - Databases 01/2019. Data-processing and distribution by EMD and windPRO.
- The National Land Survey of Finland (Maanmittauslaitos, MML) are thanked for producing this digital dataset – and disseminating it in the public domain and thus for aiding the development of renewable energy.
- “Kapsi” Finnish Internet Users Association are thanked for holding an accessible copy of the open geodata.
- Integration of this dataset into EMD services was co-supported through the InnoWind project (www.innowind.dk) which is co-funded by the Danish Innovation Fund
National Land Survey of Finland: https://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi