This dataset covers the whole of Great Britain (not including Northern Ireland).
Availability in WindPRO
The data is available from the WindPRO online services. The data can be accessed from the online-services in the following objects:
- Line Object (with purpose to height contour lines)
- Elevation Grid Object
Licence and Acknowledgement
The data is distributed according to the OS OpenData terms . Please take proper care to add proper atribution in order to acknowledge the source of information. Typically, this is done by adding the following statement to your report-picture or map:
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right [year] Ordnance Survey
Raw Data Types
- Raw vector data is stored in the DXF-format.
- Grid data is stored in either ASCII-Grid or NTF-format.
- Original data is available from the web-page of the Ordnance Survey http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/products/land-form-panorama/index.html.
- OS OpenData Terms / Licence is available here: http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/docs/licences/os-opendata-licence.pdf.