Category:WindPRO 3.4 Service Pack 2
Revision as of 09:15, 15 January 2021 by ThomasJ
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 2:
This Service Pack contains corrections to bugs reported by users. Thanks to all for submitting feedback.
- Fixed issue where noise data would be labeled as source "USER" instead of "EMD"
- Fixed issue where georeferencing a map could cause an exception
- Fixed issue where roads would not connect
- Fixed annoyance where loading PowerMatrix files containing unsupported data would generate a lot of error messages
- Fixed error in reflection distance calculation where the reflected distance would be overcompensated. Calculations using reflections made between windPRO version 3.4.404 and 3.4.414 should be recalculated.
- Fixed issue in the manual check of automatically calculated noise values, where octave values could be falsely stated as available and "Start calculation" would be greyed out
- Fixed issue in the manual check of automatically calculated noise value with redundant input
- Fixed issue where using an ed. 3 response model in ed.4 calculation would force the normalization loads to be locked to "using response model" (as for the generic)
- Fixed issue where out-of-range data could be enabled from the "Data" | "Time series" tab
- Fixed issue where a flag would not be displayed and it was not possible to jump to the next flag
- Fixed issue where the rose view plot would hide signals when then number of sectors was increased
- Improved time it takes to swap the axes of two large datasets in XY graph
- Fixed annoyance in Weibull graph where line colors would be slightly different to the legend
- Fixed issue in Wiebull graph where the list of sectors would sometimes be limited to "All" when selecing heights with a different number of sectors.
- Cancelling a climate data download no longer gives an error message
- Fixed an error in the Time-varying N.O Jensen wake model. In our test-projects the relative differences in AEP going from 3.4 to 3.4 SP2 is typically ± 0.05%, but may be up to -0.52%. This is ONLY in org. N.O Jensen (PARK1) model and only by time varying calculations made in windPRO version 3.4 and 3.4 SP1.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to select both "WakeBlaster request" and "WakeBlaster calculation" simultaneously
- Improved message when scaler height is below displacement height
- Fixed issue where setting the filter for "minimum number of WTGs operating simultaneous " would hide error codes in time series graph
- Main statistics for error codes simplified, by removing mean and standard deviation to improve loading speeds
- Fixed error where running an external PARK calculation from within Performance Check could cause loss of data
- Fixed error where Solar PV panels would be cut off if the Camera object was close to a very large Solar PV area
- Added hidden possibility to display extra decimals in shadow results. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Fixed issue with Seismic data in Site Compliance. In certain projects the location of the Seismic map would be wrong
- Fixed issue where deleting the last remaining Shear value and adding a new one would throw an exception
- Fixed annoyance where turbulence graph would not be fully painted (although visible)
- Fixed issue where removing calculations for air density, wind shear, flow inclination and effective turbulence could cause an exception
- Fixed issue where cancelling a IEC 61400-12-1 Angle & Terran check calculation would later create an empty report in the calculation list
- Fixed issue where "Site Data Object - Purpose: CFD" would not display the map of the calculation area, when using geographical coordinate systems.
This category currently contains no pages or media.