Category:WindPRO 3.5 Service Pack 1
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 1:
This Service Pack contains corrections to bugs and comments reported by users. Thanks to all for submitting feedback.
- Solved problem that TIN calculation during calculations can be very slow if the calculation area is not covered completely with elevation data.
- If the computer loses the connection to a network drive so a .wpo cannot be found, windPRO will no longer overwrite it with an empty file once connection is re-established.
- Loading a window layout from before version 3.1 no longer gives an exception
- Fixed issue where multi-editing Shadow receptors would not properly save changes for receptor's slope
- Fixed issue where importing coordinates from a GPX file would not allow deleting individual points
- Fixed issue where having many World file background maps some parts would not be rendered
- Fixed issue which prohibited adding some external WMS map servers
- Added ability to export Area polygons as .grd files
- Updated information in About window
- Changed Help link to point to EMD support page
- Added shortcuts for Calculation tester, WAsPResCalc and EMDPlayer in start menu
- Fixed error where Ground attenuation would be initialized incorrectly for "Danish Codes"-model
- Fixed error in calculation of Danish 1991 (BEK 304) noise code
- Fixed issue when running Finnish noise model in combination with a mix of turbines using both PowerMatrix and Power/Noise pairs
- German Interimsverfahren now uses emission side uncertainty by default
- Added option to not show NSA-wise uncertainty on main report
- Fixed an error in the hourly minimum demand power values in report
- Changed report layout for wind cost model
- Fixed typo
LOSS & UNCERTAINTY
- Fixed error which underestimated curtailment losses when a huge amount of curtailment conditions per WTG were defined. If you think that this could have a significant impact on your project, make sure to recalculate losses in Loss & Uncertainty.
- Fixed issue by copy-pasting of curtailments
- Fixed issue where the Measure tab would not calculate correlation (r) values if miniscule time shifts were present.
- Fixed misspelling in Session report
- Updated the mouseover hint next to "Show with residuals" to reflect the changes made between version 3.4 and 3.5
- Fixed error in correction for magnetic declination: if magnetic declination correction has been used, we recommend applying the new correction and update relevant calculations
- Fixed issues related to re-loading data after changes made in recalibration table
- Fixed issue about handling of empty cells in calibration factors.
- Fixed issues in the presentation of the (re)calibration table
- Fixed issue in calibration table occurring in the case of several import filters and several calibration periods defined manually: the factor corrections are now applied to the defined calibration period independently of the import filter. We recommend reloading the data if relevant.
- Fixed issues about the path to imported meteo data file (from file export or .wpobject export, including case with file mask)
- Fixed issue about creating synthesized heights of imported time series
- Fixed issue when clicking "Clear and load all" for >30 heights
- Fixed error with wrong sign being used when defining asymmetrical no-RIX correction intervals
- Fixed issue where a warning message would sometimes not be shown when the selected temperature signal for curtailment evaluation had low availability
- Fixed issue where having too many curtailment criteria, the result-table in the report Production analysis would sometimes be hidden behind the charts.
- Fixed issue where the "Edit WAsP parameters" button in scaler setup would not turn yellow
- Fixed annoyance where various window labels would say "CFD area" or "WAsP", when using a .flowres file
- Fixed typo for reference of Forsting's paper on blockage. The reference year has been corrected to 2017
- Updated link to blockage description at main tab
- Fixed a typo in "User Error code setup"
- Added ability to view Load/Review tab for the "Error codes in time series" concept
- Fixed problem that Photomontage window sometimes freezes for short periods
- Fixed problem with Auto Adjust feature
- RESOURCE no longer ask for coordinate system after rescaling
- Fixed issue with an error message in STATGEN "meteo object must be inside the CFD result area" by STATGEN calculation with WAsP CFD.
- A few bug-fixes in Resource-maps calibrations
- Fixed issue with incorrect WTG type in Details & assumptions report.
- Fixed issue with TI values displayed as zero when using GASP data
- When using siteres: Other checks Earthquake and Lightning rate are now enabled pr default. Temperature check disabled
- Hint added for reloading siteres files after changing design class or IEC edition
- Changed description for frequency table based Meteo data
- Weibull fit for extreme cases has been made very robust. Should erroneous cases occur sector weight is set to zero.
- Updated link for lightning map
- Fixes issue where saving time series as result to file with many receptors could cause an exception
- Fixed issue where calculating SHADOW and deactivating line of sight could cause an exception
- Defining the lower left (C) coordinate of a window now result in the same coordinates as defining lower right (D) with the calculated coordinates from C
- Worst case WTG results now only appear on report if worst case calculation is selected in calculation properties
SketchUp Integration tool
- Fixed bug where the export would fail if exporting both "all visible objects" and "all selected objects" at the same time
- Fixed bug where selecting to export a wtg with a user-defined rotor angle would anyway be exported with a random rotor angle
- Fixed issue that SketchUp would not load after saving project to new folder.
- Small visual fix in CFD export window
- The wtg direction can now be entered
- Fixed error where the total design area would not be the sum of all areas, but instead just the size of the last area
- Fixed error with incorrect gap-filling of production time series
- Fixed issue where windPRO could get stuck when using the feature "separate error codes"
- Fix in the correlation formula in the detailed method.
- Added a default file name when saving a report as PDF
- Fixed issue in Radar Object where the user-defined Z value would be overridden by the TIN, even if TIN was deselected.
- The Radar altitude is now printed in the report
The latest version of windPRO can always be downloaded here: https://www.emd.dk/windpro/downloads/
This category currently contains no pages or media.