Category:WindPRO 3.5 Service Pack 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 3:
This Service Pack contains corrections to bugs and comments reported by users. Thanks to all for submitting feedback.
- Fixed issue in the wind turbine catalogue where importing power curves from an existing turbine model would not be saved to .UWT file.
- Fixed issue where the NPV would not be updated after changing currency.
- Fixed error in Recalibration tab. If you recalibrated the scale of the logger with a user-defined input and left the fields blank, then the calculated scale would be incorrect.
- Fixed issue where WAsP-CFD results using the scaler were not available.
- Fixed issue where calculating large wind farms (800 wtgs) with N.O Jensen would take hours instead of minutes to calculate.
- Fixed issue with previewing reports including Bing maps.
- Fixed error in sector-wise shear calculation. If you have enabled "Include site parameters", we recommend to recalculate.
- Fixed issue where having k=0 values for rescaling would throw a "Division by zero" error.
- Fixed issue where deactivating ZVI, the LoS for obstacles would still be included in maps.
This category currently contains no pages or media.