Category:WindPRO 3.3 Service Pack 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 1:
SITE COMPLIANCE now certified in accordance with IEC 61400-1 Ed. 4 (2019).
- Values in Result to file no longer has thousand separators, making it easier to copy to Excel.
- Result to file in XML format now includes free and reduced wind speeds.
- .map files with combined orography and roughness data can now only be manipulated through Edit mode.
- Precipitation signal can now be used in curtailment rules, e.g. for bat curtailment.
- Wind direction removed as default signal for bat curtailment.
- Negative curtailment losses are better shown in Main report and Production Analysis report.
- WDC list now sorted by hub height.
METEO & METEO ANALYZER
- Minimum Y-axis in wind speed time series is now -1 as default. This is configurable.
- Copy-pasting both latitude and longitude in on go now works again in Meteo.
- Meteo now remembers the selected number of sectors across tabs.
- Fixed issue with Meteo not allowing selection of scaled height.
- Fixed overlapping texts in Measurement report (Meteo object).
- Faster SHADOW calculation when using gridded elevation data.
- Fixed issue with importing flicker curtailment rules to SHADOW.
- Improved checks in DECIBEL using model pure tone penalty source
- Fixed issue when cloning a DECIBEL calculation using new 2019 Danish model and then changing to old Danish model.
- Fixed issue in reports where sometimes octave data at 10m a.Gr were displayed as hub height octave data (but correctly used).
- Fixed issue where cancelling a DECIBEL calculation could cause the TIN to be disappear.
- Layer markers in PHOTOMONTAGE now allow user-defined colors.
- Layer marker settings can be exported.
- Layer marker color can now be taken from WTG object.
- The selection of layers is now remembered when re-opening the layer markers setup.
- Coloring of .DAE model turbines now possible from Camera Properties.
- Fixed issue where in special cases WTG symbols were not displayed.
- Performance Check now allows for loading multiple signals of the same type.
- Fixed issue where user-defined error code categories would reset.
- Fixed issue where a wrong WTG ID could be shown in print-out.
- Fixed issue with out of memory error when importing error codes from file or clipboard.
- Fixed issue where, with a certain import filter, the power curve graph would use std. wind speed instead of mean wind speed.
SITE COMPLIANCE / LOAD RESPONSE
- Fixed issue where deleting the used long-term reference mast could cause a bug in SITE COMPLIANCE.
- Fixed issue where saving a 3.3 project as .w32p could in rare cases could corrupt the structure of SITE COMPLIANCE calculations.
- Cloned L&U reports now add “Copy of” pre-fix to title again.
- Curtailment losses transferred from PARK to L&U could sometimes disappear when cloning a L&U calculation.
- Fixed issue in NSA object where centre point was not positioned correctly..
- Fixed issue with result layer being activated when changing WTG layout
- Fixed issue with date-selection tools when Windows uses a custom short datetime format.
- Fixed issue where adding many background maps with world files could slow down search for external files considerably.
- Fixed issue with changing table sorting when copy-pasting tables from reports.
- Fixed issue with coordinate system being wrongly displayed (but correctly used) for projects created prior to version 3.2.
- Fixed issue with blank map sometimes being printed in reports instead of the first map in the Background Maps list.
- Fixed issue with license to IEC 61400-12-1 tool (WTG<>mast terrain/meas.angle check).
- Fixed issue with download information window not showing
- WINDBANK calculations can now be cloned/edited again.
- All tools can be closed using the ESC key.
- Improved handling of Trend Micro OfficeScan false-positive alerts during installation.
This category currently contains no pages or media.