Category:WindPRO 3.3 Service Pack 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below you will find a list of all issues fixed in Service Pack 3:
This Service Pack mostly contain corrections to bugs reported by users. Thanks to all for submitting feedback.
New Data Services
- Australian DEM 1 arc second
- Belgium Walloon Elevation Model - 5m and 25m grid
- Berlin Elevation Model - 5m grid
- Brandenburg Elevation Model - 5m and 20m grid
- Copernicus Global Land Service – Land Cover 100m
- Corine Land Cover 2018 - 100 m grid
- Danish KU Forest Heights - 25m grid
- Hamburg Elevation Model - 5m grid
- MaStR - Marktstammdatenregister
- Saxony Elevation Models - 5m + 20m grid
- Thuringia Elevation Models - 5m + 25m grid
- The windPRO installer now makes it easier to close a running windPRO instance to complete an update.
- Fixed rare issue with ZVI result layer generating invalid polygon shape files.
- Changed default TileProvider-server to map1.emd.dk.
- Fixed weighting issue in Time varying PARK report with timestamps for sun/rise sunset curtailments.
- Fixed issue where RESOURCE calculation would sometimes not start if multiple windstatistics from different sources were used.
- WDC now included in XML for VSU.
- Fixed reporting of default values of ground attenuation and directivity correction for ISO 9613-2 German (Interimsverfahren) calculated with windPRO 3.1.633. The calculation results themselves were correct.
- ISO-9613-2: An error was found and corrected when areas are identified for hard terrain and turbines were placed in these areas. The result is a lower noise impact at receptor.
- Fixed issue with painting flags in meteo analyzer.
- Fixed issues with substitution if source or destination data is missing/out of range.
- Fixed minor sporadic discrepancy between Measure tab and Model Input Data tab on the correlation when averaging.
- Matrix method now respects change of wind speed binning.
- Changed wording of mouse-over help-text on Model LT tab.
- Fixed issue in Analyzer graph table, where having a combination of gaps in measurement time series and filters on e.g. calculated wind direction could cause the calculated values in the table and the graph export to be incorrect.
- Fixed error in the extreme wind speed calculation when using k-factor pre-condition.
- Fixed issue where curtailment with decimals on wind speed (introduced in 3.3) could lead to a minor issue in Load Response. The fix can result in very small differences in curtailment cases with particular decimals on wind speed.
This category currently contains no pages or media.