Danish Elevation Model
The Danish Elevation Model dataset (DHM - Danmarks Højdemodel) holds records of the heights in the Danish landscape with reference to the sea as its basic zero-level. The Danish Elevation Model data is available in WindPRO in four different verions: one based on gridded raw data sources and three based on raw vector data sources. The data sources are (with the official Danish name given last):
- DHM 10m gridded data - DHM/Terræn
- DHM 2.5m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
- DHM 5.0m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
- DHM 10.0m contour lines - DHM/Højdekurver
- DHM 0.4m grid surface - DHM 0.4m grid (overflade/surface)
- DHM 0.4m grid terrain - DHM 0.4m grid terræn
- Spatial Coverage: Denmark (see the image to the right)
- Resolution: 0.4m, 2.5m, 5.0m, 10.0 m
- Data-type: Digital Terrain Models (DTM) and Digital Surface Models (DSM)
- Coordinate system: Austrian Lambert (EPSG 31287) in original data
- Version: Data downloaded in 2013.
- Vertical Accuracy: 0.05m (for original 0.4m grided data)
Availability in WindPRO
The all four datasets are available from the WindPRO online services.
Licence and Acknowledgement
Indeholder data fra Geodatastyrelsen, [datasæt-navn], [år]
Contains data from the Danish Geodata Agency, [dataset-name], [year]
Contour lines originate from DHM/Højdekurver: That is, the three contour lines datasets (with 2.5m, 5.0m and 10.0m contour separation) were processed by EMD from the original dataset as lines with 0.5 m contour separation. The raw contour data is available in either TAB or SHP format (i.e. map formats for MapInfo or ArcMap). Vector data originate from DHM/Terræn.
- Original 10 m grid data files available from the Danish 'Kortforsyning' http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/dhmterr%C3%A6n-10-m-grid.
- Original 0.5 m contour files: http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/dhmh%C3%B8jdekurver-05-m-%C3%A6kvidistance.
- All geo-data products from the Danish Geodata Agency: http://download.kortforsyningen.dk/content/geodataprodukter