Swedish Topographic Map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Swedish Topographic Map is a part of the dynamic, zoomable maps in windPRO. This collection of topographic maps were released by the Swedish Geodata Agency (Lantmäteriet) with each map aimed at a different scale ranging from 1:50000 to 1:10000000. The maps have been adapted for use with windPRO so that vector map sources have been converted to raster format.
This map is generated from the following raster and vector map sources. Data were downloaded in late March 2021:
- Karta 1:50k (raster)
- Sverigekartor 1:1000k, 1:5000k, 1:10000k, 1:20000k (vector)
- Terrängkarten 1:50k (vector)
Availability from within windPRO
- From map window: Click the ‘Add map’ globe-icon -> then ‘Dynamic Maps’
- From main menu: Click ‘Project’ -> ‘Properties’ -> ‘Background Maps’ -> ‘Dynamic Maps’
License and Attribution
The product belongs to the open data of the Swedish Geodata Agency (Lantmäteriet). The data have been released through the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. While the CC0 license does not require attribution, EMD recommends to use one – such as the following:
Source: Contains topographic map data from Lantmäteriet, Sweden. Adapted and prepared for distribution in windPRO by EMD International A/S.
- Lantmäteriet, Sweden for the dissemination of these topographic maps and the release in the public domain - and thus for aiding the development of renewable energy and wind energy in particular.
- More information is available at the product list of Lantmäteriet.